List of South of France non-smoking beaches
- beaches of Richelieu and Garoupe in Antibes Juan-les-Pins
- Bijou and les Rockers beached in Cannes
- Fossan beach in Menton
- Raguette beach in Mandelieu-la-Napoule
- Lenval, les bains militaires, Sainte Hélène and Le Centenaire beaches in Nice
- Les marinières beach in Villefranche-sur-Mer
- Bouches-du-Rhône : Lumière and Le petit muguet beaches in La Ciotat
- Var: Plage Centrale in Bandol
#SouthofFrance #SpringinVar #BlueSea #MediterraneanFlowers
#FrenchGastronomy #Aioli #ProvenceFood
Aioli or aïoli is a Mediterranean sauce made of garlic and olive oil and, in some regions other emulsifiers such as egg. The sauce’s names mean “garlic and oil” in Provençal. Current versions of the French-Provençal sauce are typically closer to a garlic mayonnaise incorporating also egg yolks, and lemon juice. There are many variations, such as adding lemon juice or other seasonings. In France it can include mustard. It is served with steam veggies, fish, seafood, egg.
In the heart of a Mediterranean forest, unique rustic Provence style bungalow for rent. Located 10 minutes walk from Port-Issol beach, this bungalow would let you experience Provence senses and lifestyle.