Swimming and snorkeling in the South of France is fantastic but on some instances some unwanted creatures can spoil the fun. Do not take any chances, protect yourself with long sleeves shirt, tights… or a jellyfish protection suit like Stinger Suit
Had the chance to listen to this artist this morning on the port of Sanary-sur-mer. Amazing performance and energy!
Coming concerts : ticketor.com/aaronlordson
In regard to latest forest fires in South of France, please be cautious when traveling in wooded areas along the Mediterranean coast.
Absolutely do not throw cigarette butts on the ground
Do not use BBQ or campfire
Do not light firecrackers nor matches
Do not enter restricted forested areas between June and September.
Report any suspicious activities in wooded area – call 18 or 112 for emergency assistance
If you are in an area affected by fires, follow instructions from local authorities and be ready to evacuate if necessary.
List of South of France non-smoking beaches
- beaches of Richelieu and Garoupe in Antibes Juan-les-Pins
- Bijou and les Rockers beached in Cannes
- Fossan beach in Menton
- Raguette beach in Mandelieu-la-Napoule
- Lenval, les bains militaires, Sainte Hélène and Le Centenaire beaches in Nice
- Les marinières beach in Villefranche-sur-Mer
- Bouches-du-Rhône : Lumière and Le petit muguet beaches in La Ciotat
- Var: Plage Centrale in Bandol